Monday 5 April 2010

one rainy morning

















Hi, I am Peter.

Today was a rainy day so I decided to start a blog about things I like to make.
  
This morning I made the Chuck-wagon. First I made the horses, well actually I made the man first, but that does't really matter. Then I made the wagon, it's not that hard but it does hurt your fingers.

  So that's  all for now about the chuck-wagon. Don't worry I will tell you lots more about it later. ; -)

Here are some other views of the Chuck wagon.
















4 comments:

  1. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lurve the wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job!! You remind me of my son, Christopher, who has always loved creating things. It's a great talent and will put in you in good stead your entire life! Hugs, Deb (Quiltbeeme)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello peter, my brother kieran likes lego and knex andI like knex and craft things I am eight years old

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Peter you've done a fantastic job! We love Knex in this house too and have a huge box full as we buy it whenever we see it at car boot sales. Our best buy was a massive fairground wheel and rollercoaster for £3, but the best thing is always your own designs!

    ReplyDelete